Build your subject-matter expertise
This course is part of the AI Product Management Specialization
When you enroll in this course, you’ll also be enrolled in this Specialization.
- Learn new concepts from industry experts
- Gain a foundational understanding of a subject or tool
- Develop job-relevant skills with hands-on projects
- Earn a shareable career certificate
JOIN FREE Managing Machine Learning Projects
There are 5 modules in this course
This second course of the AI Product Management Specialization by Duke University’s Pratt School of Engineering focuses on the practical aspects of managing machine learning projects. The course walks through the keys steps of a ML project from how to identify good opportunities for ML through data collection, model building, deployment, and monitoring and maintenance of production systems. Participants will learn about the data science process and how to apply the process to organize ML efforts, as well as the key considerations and decisions in designing ML systems.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- 1) Identify opportunities to apply ML to solve problems for users
- 2) Apply the data science process to organize ML projects
- 3) Evaluate the key technology decisions to make in ML system design
- 4) Lead ML projects from ideation through production using best practices